Oldies but Goodies!
All Entrees & Tom Thumb Meals come with potato,
vegetable and grilled roll - except where * appears
*Chicken Pot Pie $9.99
Served w/ mashed potato & cranberry sauce.
Fried Boneless Chicken $9.99
Served w/ supreme sauce & cranberry sauce.
Roasted Turkey $12.99
Served w/ stuffing, gravy & cranberry sauce.
*Chicken Parmesan $10.99
Served over linguine.
Homemade Meatloaf $10.99
Served w/ gravy.
Hamburger Plate $9.99
Homemade burger w/ gravy topped with 3 onion rings.
*Spaghetti & Meatballs $9.99
w/ garlic bread.
*Fried Haddock Plate $12.99
Served w/ fries & cole slaw.
Beef Liver & Onions $8.99
Served with crispy bacon & gravy.
Baked or Broiled Haddock $12.99
Baked w/ seasoned crumbs & topped w/ sliced tomato or broiled.
*Fried Clam Strip Plate $11.99
Fries & cole slaw.
*Boston Baked Beans w/ Brown Bread $9.99
Choice of Franks, Ham or Linguica.
Homemade Chicken Croquettes $9.99
Served w/ supreme sauce and cranberry sauce.
Chicken Benedict $12.99
Panko Fried chicken breast topped with Canadian bacon, broccoli and hollandaise sauce served over mashed potatoes.
Chicken or Shrimp Scampi Chicken $10.99 Shrimp $13.99
in Scampi sauce with diced tomatoes and scallions over linguine.
*Fried Shrimp Plate $12.99
8 fried shrimp with french fries and cole slaw.
Shrimp Casserole $13.99
Baked with garlic butter, jack cheese and crumbs.
Haddock Casserole $12.99
Baked in a casserole with garlic butter, jack cheese and crumbs.
Land and Sea $14.99
Chopped sirloin topped with gravy and onion rings and 5 fried shrimp.
1. French Dip Roast Beef Sandwich. $9.99
Served on a French roll w/ ff & AuJus.
2. Turkey "Salisbury Steak". $9.99
Our famous Salisbury Steak made w/ ground turkey.
Topped w/ turkey gravy & served w/ mashed & vegetable.`
3. Grilled Carribean Turkey Tips Caesar Salad. $10.99
Fresh turkey tips in a Carribean marinade.
4. Chicken Alfalfa. $13.99
Pan seared chicken breast topped w/ grilled artichoke hearts,
sliced tomato, basil, alfalfa sprouts, & fresh mozzarella.
Served w/ mashed potato & broccoli.
5. Baked Seafood Casserole. $16.99
Lobster, bay scallops, shrimp, & haddock baked w/ garlic butter,
white wine, & topped w/ jack cheese & crumbs. W/potato & veg.
6. Gorgonzola BBQ Bacon Burger. $9.99
Our own 8oz. fresh Black Angus burger topped w/ gorgonzola cheese,
hickory BBQ sauce, & bacon. W/ ff or chips.
7. Country Fried Chicken Trio. $8.99
Leg, thigh, & wing served w/ mashed potato, cole slaw, gravy, & biscuit.
(no substitutions please)
8. Fresh Lobster Roll. $16.99
fresh lobster meat w/ ff & cole slaw.
Sunday Breakfast Specials
1. Peach Banana Waffle. $8.99
Topped w/ whipped cream
2. Doug Breakfast Special. $8.99
Poached eggs on waffles topped w/ a bacon
hollandaise sauce. Served w/ home fries.
3. Baked Hash & Cornbread Casserole w/
2 eggs & home fries.
4. Brian's Open Face Omelette Special. $8.99
Linguica, sausace, onion, marinara sauce & provolone
cheese. Served w/ toast & home fries.
5. Pumpkin Pancakes. $7.99
1. Chicken Pomeriggio. $11.99
Baked Chicken w/ a ricotta cheese stuffing
served over linguini w/ fresh mozzarella.
2. Fried Whole Clam Plate w/ ff & cole slaw. $16.99
Fresh Ipswich clams, home made tartar sauce.
3. Fresh Grilled Salmon w/ lemon dill butter. $13.99
Served w/ potato & vegetable.
4. Half Rack of St, Louis Style Pork Ribs. $12.99
Served w/ ff & cole slaw.
5. Gorgonzola BBQ Bacon Burger. $9.99
Served w/ ff or chips.
6. Grilled Marinated Steak Tips. $13.99
Served over rice pilaf w/ peppers & onions.
7. Grilled Caribbean Turkey Tips Caesar Salad. $10.99.
8. Grilled Seafood Cake Sandwich. $9.99
Served w/ lettuce, tomato, & home made tartar sauce.
(salmon, bay scallop, lobster, & shrimp)